The shout system has been a roller coaster ride of emotion for me.
- First impressions: “WAY Cool. Now I can talk to friends and if I have something that I really want to get out to the peeps, I can!”
- Second impression: “Oh s**t, here come the spammers.”
- Third impression: “Hey, the spam seems to work! A ton of them are hitting the front page. I better give it a try.”
- Fourth impression: “Damn. It’s not as effective anymore. People are ignoring their shouts.”
- Current impression: “The system is a broken one, but by golly it can be fixed…”
And here’s how: